Wednesday, December 23, 2015

My Day

Hey! It's Leah, and I'm about to go bowling with my family, including my nanny. She's practically a family member now that she lives here, and that's she has been with us for around 4 years. Anyways, I get a break from school, and I want to have fun. Not stay inside all day long watching TV. Well, I need to go bowling now. See you in a little bit.


2 HOURS LATER

I had a super fun time bowling. I came in second, my nanny came in first, and my little brother, Micah came in third, excluding my cheating older brother that broke family rules, and bowling rules. I'm not going to count him, but if I did, I would say he came in 4th, excluding his points of cheating. I would've came in first if I had my bumpers the first round. My older brother didn't have his bumpers, and when he got 0 points, he would act like a sore loser. That's why we rarely ever do stuff as a family. Speaking of that, my whole family is so competitive. I am one of the most competitve people in the family. I would cry if I lose really close behind. I almost did today. If I only had three more points, I will be in first. Anyways, that was my day! I'm sorry for not writing for a while, but I went on a cruise, and kept forgetting to charge my computer, and I had just remembered to write today! Sorry again, and Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and have a nice Winter.



Wait... There's More

There's not really anything else for me to talk about, except that my dad does not want another animal in the house. Not even a sweet, cute little bunny. What happened today was we passed a pet shop, and that reminded me that I wanted a small pet, to just keep in my room. I texted my mom with my phone, and she said no because of my dad her exact words were, "No, Daddy would kill me." I laughed at that, mostly because it was true. He used to work as a serial killer....
JK!
If you believe my dad was a serial killer, forget about it. He's not.

That's it for today. Bye! Again, Happy Holidays, Christmas, and have a nice Winter Break for everyone that has one! Bye again.!!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment