Thursday, December 24, 2015

I'm Doing Something Tomorrow!!!!

Hey everyone! It's Leah, and I'm so excited for tomorrow! I know this is the second time I wrote something today, but I was just so excited to tell you what I'm doing tomorrow. My family doesn't really celebrate Christmas that much because we're not that religious, but we still get presents and eat family dinners. Anyways, back to what I'm doing tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I'm clearing out my garage, which will be boring, but I'll do it with my dad, and that will make it more fun. What we're going to do with the clear garage is build a platform for my gymnastics. Have I told you about me taking gymnastics yet. I haven't! Well, now you know!

Anyways, Iwant to practice everything I know, so my dad offered to take me to Home Depot and get wood for the platform. We're going to build it tomorrow! I'm so excited, I couldn't wait to tell you. The thing is, I don't know where anything will go once we clear the garage. Possibly the shed, but I have no idea where our skateboards, bikes, scooters, etc. will go. I think it will go on the other part of the garage where we're not going to build the platform.

Does anyone know how hot it will be in the south of America? I guess I'll find out.

Today, I actually didn't do nothing. I went to the store with my dad! I just realized that! Just so you know, I am super clueless. I'm possibly the most clueless girl at school! Probably not. There are a lot of weird and clueless girls and boys in my school, no offense to whoever is in my school. Sorry!

There's really nothing much more for me to say, since I'm all out of things to say about dogs. I guess that's it! Have a very Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays. Have a nice winter break for all the kids, and have nice dreams! Love you all, Leah.

P.S. If any of you are pronouncing it like (LEE-UH), that's wrong. My name is pronounced (LAY-UH). That's all now. Happy Holidays, and have a nice winter break again! Good bye everyone of the internet! That all...
Don't know why I'm still talking. K. Good Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyee!

No comments:

Post a Comment