Tuesday, November 17, 2015

More News!

Hey everyone! Welcome back to Doggy Time! I'm Leah, and I have some news. First of all, I am going on a cruise! Isn't that eciting! I'm going to be going on the Carnival Dream cruise, known to be the sister of Carnival Magic. I've already been on the Carnival Magic, so I think that it'll be easy for me to find my way to the FREE ICECREAM AND PIZZA! Now, I don't want you to think I'm spoiled or anything. As I was typing, I was thinking that you might think that I get whatever I want, but I have only been on 1 cruise so far, and even when I did go on my first cruise, we almost got bankrupt. I kept clicking the wrong button at the arcade that made the games I played so expensive. Also, my brother and I were obsessed with the arcade, so we spent over $100 there. YIKES! Anyways, I had other news too. I won the gradelevel spelling bee! Woooooooooo! I kind of feel bad for the other kids that were in the spelling bee, but I'm still happy for myself. I won because I tried my best, so I say it was fair. 



Cruise Fun!
I am so excited for the cruise! I love Carnival cruises, and I am so excited!! If I could describe my excitement in one word, it will be...
YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's how excited I am! We're going to Cozumel, Jamaica, and some other place I can't remember. Anyways, it's gonna be a whole lot of fun, well, it'll be even more fun if my brothers weren't coming, but I guess I can deal with them for this week. At least I don't need to share a room with the family, but since I need adult supervision, my nanny is gonna be in the same room as me! Here I come Carnival Dream! Leah's here! (Dogs will be watched by nanny's friend, just so you know).

Spelling Bee!
AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I'm going into the school spelling bee! This is terrifying, yet exciting! I'm going to represent the sixth grade spelling with my friend! Aah! Yay! Aah! I don't know what to do! My self-confidence is high, but I can get serious stage fright. It's not that bad, but it's still pretty bad. I can dance or move around on stage, but when it comes to using my voice, I can't even do that with one person! What am I supposed to do!?!?!
I guess that I'll just calm down and pretend no one's there. I hope no one is besides the contestants and the judges. Whoo. I can do this!!!! I just need to study! Study cap is on!!!

Since I need to study, I'll end it here. Have a wonderful thanksgiving!!!! I'm thankful for all of you! Tell you're friends about me, and have a nice week. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment