Thursday, December 24, 2015

Lazy Thursday

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone who's reading this and is Christain! I'm sure a lot of you are excited for Christmas tomorrow! A lot of my friends are, and I'm sure everyone will have fun! Today is a lazy day for me, but I hope I will get a big dinner tonight. Today, I don't think I'll do anything. I mean, my mom is at work, and my dad is still in bed! Who stays in bed until 1:30pm? My dad can be so lazy sometimes...

Well, all the time. It's not just him, though! I've been in my PJs all day, and I still am! I'm not going anywhere, so what's the point of getting dressed like I'm going to some place for lunch or to my friend's house? I only do that when we get out of the house a a family.

There's really not that much to say except for my dogs love winter break. All the kids will be home to give them attention, and everyone knows how dogs are about their attention. They absolutely adore it! Especially my dogs. They are so spoiled and playful, and it's like they stay puppies forever, until they get to at least 13 years old. That's what happened to my sweet Buster. If you don't know who Buster is, you can check out one of my other blogs. It's called "I Have News!"

Speaking of old dogs, I bless everyone who adopts an older dog. I definitely would, but a lot of people refuse to. You will have them for a shorter period of time, but think of it this way. They were probably in that shelter for a long time, and you don't want that poor animal by itself when it passes in a stinkin old animal shelter. Do you want that to happen? My family saved a young dog from getting put to sleep before he was 1 year old. That's important as well, but an old dog is equally as important.

If you want to stop dogs from getting put to sleep for no reason at all, prevent breeding the dogs. There are too many dogs in the world for everyone to have, and even homeless people are adopting them to prevent them from getting put to sleep. Stop breeding dogs so every dog will have a forever home. Breeding dogs is the main reason of dogs overpopulating. You need to stop breeding them, and selling them for a thousand more dollars than what you spend at an animal shelter. All breeders are torturing poor dogs that are forced to get pregnant more than a couple times, and it isn't fair to the dogs, and not fair to the people who try to save as many dogs as possible. I think that all breeders just get the dog to get pregnant, and once she can't anymore, she's useless to them. Prevent that from happening, and save dogs lives.

That last paragraphs was really touchy in my opinion, and a little dramatic. That's all for this blog. Save dogs' lives, and try your best, and beyond to not breed dogs! That's all for this blog! Bye!!!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment