Sunday, January 3, 2016

Gym Workout

Hey everyone! It's Leah! Today, I went to the gym with my dad and older brother. Today, it's going to be a short blog. I just wanted to tell you about what I did today.

Soooooooooo, as I said before, I went to the gym with my older brother and dad. I kept on switching to one thing to the next, but my dad and brother stayed at one place for a longer period of time.

I did a lot of pull ups and dips on this really cool machine that makes it a lot easier. I loved it so much, I literally stayed on it for 35 minutes. As I was working out, I listened to Taylor Swift. I absolutely love her! I really want to meet her so bad! I've literally dreamt about it for 3 weeks STRAIGHT!

Taylor Swift is my idol, my role model! She's the best, in my opinion. Anyway, the gym was a lot of fun for me, since I'm just a kid. My dad wouldn't let us run around, and that was really hard for me. 

When I got home, I had nothing to do. I just sat and read/ watched TV. I multi-tasked kind of. The TV wason to my show, so I watched that and read at the same time. 

I can't get Taylor Swift out of my head now. Literally. I've had at least one of her songs in my head all day. She is so talented! I am such a fan girl. I want like all Taylor Swift merchandise for my birthday this year, but that's really far away from now. I need to start making a list!

That's all for this blog! I'll see you tomorrow, well I won't see you, but you know what I mean. BYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment