Sunday, November 8, 2015

Rockstars

Hey everyone! My name is Leah, and today I'm talking about a middle school performance I did with my friends. It was super fun, but it was also a lot of work! I skipped most of my mornings practicing our routine, but the best part was that we stuck together, and when someone messed up, we would laugh. It was hilarious. Anyways, the main thing was the actual performance. It was a lot of fun, but kind of scary. There were a couple of points when everyone was staring at me. It was kind of scary, but it motivated me to do my very best. The dance was a blast, and we got first place, YAY, and fan favorite, DOUBLE YAY! I screamed and screamed and shrieked and any other things that means scream. The rest of the group screamed, too. I loved the shining lights, although I can be very independant. I was always the performer of my family, so I was used to dancing on stage. My family was there, my friends were there, and some strangers were there. My favorite part of the routine was when I did a cartwheel landing into the splits. I hurt myself a little bit because I wasn't fully stretched, but it didn't hurt that much. I loved it because I felt like a real winner. I loved, loved, loved, loved, loved, loved, loved the feeling I got. If you were at my performance and you voted for the Party Animals, thank you so much, and thank you for reading this. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment